Monday 3 January 2011

Tron and farts

Saw it in 3D IMAX in Seoul while less than sober, with a less than sober Piss Bottle Man.  Lots of 'Woo-hoos!' ensued.  I guess I'm your basic average red-blooded male mammal in that huge glowing things, explosions, and foxy sci-fi girls float my boat.  Boh!
Giant 3D boobies rock!
  In other news, I've been unfortunate enough to pick up on a hideous new trend in Seogwipo these days: people farting in elevators.  I've been stuck in the trouser-cough hotbox at least 4 times over the past month.  It's not cool being stuck in someone's cryogenically-preserved flatus for any period of time, especially when it smells like Korean food.  Ok, I know this is too much information, but maybe I made a new year's resolution to have a grosser blog this year.  That's a good idea.  Last year I successfully resolved to not censor myself if I felt like swearing, and I'm real fucking unapologetic about that.
  And now I have an embarrassing secret to report: today, in an effort to get back at my world, I farted in the elevator.  Pay it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment