Wednesday 26 January 2011

Scream slogans!

Wait, who goes where?  You lost me.

Great place for a naval base then, right?

Stroke Seogwipo's cheek with a rose petal...
Geez, pick one and stick with it, I say.  Personally, I like 'We love having you here!', but I've been seeing less of those lately.
  I caved in today and went to the quack to get some meds for this sore throat that's been going round and round this island.  Couldn't sleep last night because it hurt.  That, and my neighbor decided to get drunk and scream at his TV all night.  One day, he'll die, probably at the hands of another hideous man-o-lantern, wielding a broken soju bottle.  He'll stab my neighbor in the gut, twist the bottle, and pull it out with one deft motion.  They'll look each other in the eye for a long moment, stunned, as time stands still.  Then, a cylindrical slab of innards will slide out of the bottle and hit the ground with a wet 'splop', and my neighbor will suddenly realize he's hurt bad.  The assailant will turn a wobbly turn, and flee.  My neighbor will gasp and clutch the gushing hole in his crap-factory, then notice he's incapable of screaming.  He'll keel over backwards into the bushes, gurgling, and bleed out.  Then, right before he dies, a single arrow will come whizzing out of the darkness, hitting him square between the eyes - 'THWACK!'
  Or perhaps he'll live a long and productive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment