Tuesday 4 January 2011

Who the hell is that idiot?

Grizzly, Foppy, and Stunzy ring in 2011.
I know, I know, which one, right?  The glassy-eyed fuckface in the middle, that's who.  I've never seen him before in my life, and yet there he is, centre stage, looking like a smug dandy prick.  The wincing idiot on the left is yours truly, mixed with alcohol and loud rock music - always a recipe for screeching at the moon and adamant finger-pointing.  The stunned idiot on the right is T-bagz.  Less than a minute after walking into the joint, he astounded me by pulling a girl off of the stage and plopping her onto his shoulders.  He paraded around the bar with her perched there for the better part of 20 minutes, and to be honest she looked like she was over it after the first five.  Antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment