Tuesday 13 September 2011

Father Abraham in Smurfland - Smurfing Beer

He's gonna have a huge smurfover tomorrow...
  I own two copies of this LP.  How's that for wacky, huh?  Zany!  I wore through the first one as a lad.  I always wondered what beer was, but understood that it was awesome, because the Smurfs condoned its use.  Thanks a lot, Smurfs.  I mean it.  I never questioned the unsettling sight of Father Abraham, a hatted and bodyless old Dutch wizard, looming over the horizon behind the oblivious Smurfband.  Run!  Dance and I are toying with the idea of covering it.  Wait, one person dislikes the song on YouTube?  That's unpossible.  Must be Gargamel.  Oh yeah, if you slow the record down as it's playing, the Smurfs sound like...Father Abraham.  But...that's impossible, because the Smurfs did it.  Not him.  The Smurfs.
  I'm covered in Vick's Vaporub, and my sinuses hate me.  Can't breathe.  Unnngh.
  Big clashes on Jeju over the massive 'eco-friendly' naval base they will build in scenic Gangjeong, in spite of massive local disapproval for the idiotic plan.  'They'.  Jungmun beach won't be quite as relaxing and charming when locals have to share it with 4,000 American seamen on shore leave.  Futtocks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zff5LVkDzHA

No comments:

Post a Comment