Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sando, but good

  I grew fat in uni from eating too many club sandos. That and all the beer, I guess.  I've had one since I've been back, but I may have to eat one tomorrow.  Riveting.  I...I...I.
  I often sit on the front porch and read at about the same time every day.  A couple of times every week, I see this woman walk by, with a half cantaloupe in her hands.  She's got this smug/blissful look on her face as she walks up the street, tearing rodent-like into the cantaloupe with a white plastic spoon, smiling and sighing like she's floating on rainbows as she eats it.  For some reason, every time I witness this I just wanna run up to her, smack the cantaloupe out of her hands, and stomp on it good.  I'd probably be screaming something while I did this, but I'm not sure what.  I imagine I'd just think of something on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment