Wednesday 15 February 2012

Heavy metal thunder

I'm filling the basket with rainbows and kittens!

Step 2: Start a gang
  Here she is, the new ride.  Yes, yes, there's a big funny yellow basket on the back.  I'm currently sourcing some tools to hack that thing off.  On my first ride I stalled the crap out of it a few times getting it started, then wobbled off, to the concern/amusement of the scoot shop guy.  Once I got it on a straight stretch of road I opened it up pretty well though.  I'm still not 100% on the gears, but I plan on riding around the block for a few days to make sure I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time.  Actually, Amadeus and I are planning on heading up the coast tomorrow morning.
  These bigger bikes are all metal, and they rattle like a bucket of nails.  That is good.  Don't get me wrong, I loved the shit out of my plastic toilet, I mean Forte, but I definitely feel a bit manlier riding this hawg.  My next step is going to be making a shirt that says: 'If you can read this, my road-wife fell off' on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment