Sunday 24 October 2010

Halloweiner



My nose is still a bit sore from getting clocked by a broad last night. It was an accident, but I was still kinda asking for it, har har! I tapped her on the shoulder, then impishly crouched behind her, unseen. Also unseen, by me, was the backwards war-club straight-arm she threw wildly, as a joke. It connected solidly with the sound of meat hitting other meat, and I saw lightning and stars. I flew backwards and landed on my arse in a puddle, blood dripping from my nose. Classic!
Getting my Halloween costume ready. I'm gonna be a Chilean miner. Picked up the jumpsuit today from a real ballbreaking old jumpsuit monger. Then I went to a field where, for the past two years I've seen a heap of disused construction helmets sitting. Of course the field had been recently cleaned up, and the heap was gone. Might have to buy one. Also have to source some cheap Oakley ripoffs.
I was seriously considering being Steve Zissou for a third year, but it's time to retire that costume - no one ever gets it, and I end up having to explain myself all night. Last year's costume, Waldo (Wally), was aiight, but a bit weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment