Thursday 28 October 2010

More helmeticide



Last year my helmet cleaved a stinkbug in half and it emitted a beautiful smell, in a desperate and noble last act. The other day I found a bee poking out of a hole in the back of the 'streamlining' on my helmet. It must have been sucked into the vent dealy in the front, and got half blown out the back. Neat! I remember staring at the grill of my father's van after long road trips, noting the smashed-up bug life with interest.
My Chilean miner's outfit is almost done. All that remains is to craft a Fu Manchu mo out of my stubble. Shoulda thought of it sooner, and let the beard grow in a bit more. Playing mando with a 514 homeslice on guitar tomorrow night at an outdoor concert thing. Radical extreme. I wanna climb Halla at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment