Monday 31 October 2011

All hail/Jeppuh




  It hailed a couple of weeks ago.  Hailed like crazy, the stuff was ticking down the chimney.  Neat.
  Talked to Jeppuh on the phone from Kenya the other day.  He’s doing well - he’s got plans to climb some big Kenyan mountain, and live with a tribe out in the bush for a week.  Luckee.  I was actually gonna go with him, but I had some stuff to do.  I just hope he keeps his head down and stays out of Nairobbery.  I mean Nairobi.  I'm pretty sure I’ll be seeing Jeppuh several times in several countries in the relatively near future.
   Good ol Jeppuh, we were an unstoppable force when we got together and drank and got silly back on the Jej.  I have fond memories of sitting on the window frame of the passenger-side door of a moving Jungmun-Seogwipo cab, high-fiving Jeppuh, (who was sat on the rear window frame on the driver’s side) over the roof of said cab.  Antics!  Shennaniganery!  Oh here’s a picture of a drunken cab ride with Jeppuh.  It must have been a cab from Geck’s, because I see a road cup of Red Rock there in my hand.  Someone in the front seat was whipping stuff at us, I think.  Possibly icecubes, sticking with the fast-moving ice theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment