Monday 17 October 2011

Falllllllllllll


  It’s Fall.  I used to list Fall as my favourite season.  I guess it still is.  Sometimes I’m not sure what my favourite season is though.  I don’t have a favourite color.  I must have listed off a different color as my answer for each of the dozen or so times in my life I’ve been asked ‘What’s your favourite color?’, and it’s a weak question in the first place, if you ask me.  Ask me what my favourite band is, and I’ll have an answer for you.  People are just full of stupid questions, innit?  My favourite answer-with-a-smile to the inevitable ‘Where are you from?’ in Korea was ‘I’m from mind your own fuckin’ business.  Where are you from?’
  Skies are purple-gray outside, and I keep hearing a Blue Jay, but I haven’t seen it yet, so it may be a ghost bird.  It’s rainy, windy, and mini-haily.  I’m overly excited about watching American Chopper: Sr. vs. Jr. in 45 minutes.  I’m easily amused, I know.  I’ve been trying to get better at playing diddly-biddly and duh-neer-neer-neer type stuff on the mandolin, with varying degrees of success.  I saw a mandolin for sale in a catalogue for 25,000$.  That’s just fucking stupid, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment