Thursday 19 December 2013

Desert Boots


I'm not being paid to say this, but I love my Desert Boots.  They've been all over with me.  There are droplets of New Year's eve 2011 on them, as well as tiny specks of aerosolized Halloween 2009.  They've taken me up mountains on Geoje, in spite of the fact that they were never meant for mountain climbing  (http://harfangperdu.blogspot.kr/2012/02/solo-ninja-day-raid-ice-eating-crazy.html).  They've caused me to slip and nearly fall many a time on this fake marble (that becomes slick as KY when it rains) Koreans inexplicably use as flooring in most doorways.  They've given me countless blisters.  But they're indestructible.  Just a well made damn shoe.  I think I wanted a pair ever since I saw Toby Harper wearing them in grade 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment