Sunday 11 April 2010

Daelim everthing




Should I be concerned that my scooter, kitchen fixtures, and toilet are all made by the same corporation? Should I be concerned that Daelim also produces apartments, chemical refineries, and paper clips? I would be if I was in the real world, but in Korea, massive corporations like Hyundai, Daewoo, LG, Samsung, and Daelim (called chaebols) make everything. Everything. I say pick one thing and do it well. Not dissing my scoot, but I sometimes wonder why the kick-stand is a toilet flusher and the throttle is actually a door-knob.

2 comments:

  1. tyrann-E-saurus15 April 2010 at 22:27

    big sunday for you.
    im so sick of those chaebols too. they may be infecting the coffee shops also. cafe benne (maybe?) has recently sprung up everywhere. including on dramas, according to sources. and nothing gets plague carrying humans in a tizzzzzzzzzzzy like dramas. although, morebucks isnt going anywhere, and if more koreans follow their femasculine heroes, there will be more cuches for me, for less.
    on a side note, for t he first time ever, i watched the entire mlk, jr "i have a dream" speech in its entirety. cool shit. now i will watch it again.
    youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh, and i just got a nano. will be iphoneing, or ipodtouching in sept. but i sat on the old ipodvideo, and the screen crapped out.

    ReplyDelete