Sunday 4 April 2010

Yet more heavydrunk











But this time, not me so much. Hung out with the T-Halla gunnin' boys again, but made sure I just said 'no' to soju. Was a glass-breakin', Taliban-imitatin', arm-wrasslin', money-bettin' laugh riot, but the mass chain-smokin' going on around me was killin' me softly. Korea is the ashtray of the world. Every damn male over the age of 18 smokes like a dog on fire, which isn't hard when a pack of smokes costs as much as bag of chips. Ugh. I guess they do it to look cool, like the older boys. Anyways, it's good to have friends like these. It's comforting to hear "If you ever have problems with the police, call me first...I have many police friends." Yeah, but if we cross them, we get little Korean deer heads in our beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment