Monday 25 July 2011

(very) Mean Girls

Meow! (You beat, we'll discuss...)

Hairball
A few of us were up on my roof pre-gaming the other day, when a posse of five middle school girls and one boy came up and chilled on the opposite side of the roof.  They don't live in the apartment, but I guess they just needed a place to drink, smoke, and gang-beat their friend.  Holy crap.  All of a sudden four girls started beating the living shit out of one of the girls.  It was an old-fashioned beating, with an emphasis on hair-pulling and punches to the face.  Being foreigners, and therefore not qualified to understand such a complex Korean cultural event, we watched in horror for a bit, and it looked like the beating stopped after a few minutes.  But, no, they kept at it after a break, and the only one not getting her hands dirty (hairy), was the bitchy little ring-leader in the white t-shirt and the black shorts, who was barking out beat-down orders to her minions.
  I had soon had enough of the gratuitous brutality, so I went up to them and took a flash picture of the beating.  That stopped them.  Then, the ring-leader walked up to me, flunkies in tow, and tried to intimidate me into deleting the picture.  That wasn't gonna happen.  I gave them one chance to leave without being yelled at, but queen-bitch stood her ground.  So, I unleashed a satanic and barbaric stream of Korean profanity so shocking that even my friends were initially scared.  The first one to run away was the guy, soon followed by the pathetic group of very mean girls.  The next day, I found several piles of hair drifting around on the roof.  Oh, Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment