Monday 11 July 2011

The mayhem!


It's my party and I'll glower if I want to

It only got worse after this

Rock God

A bit more cowbell.  Ok, that's enough now.

DrunkenCrunkin'

Before things got nuts

Mmmmmm, cold chicken strips on the roof, num num num
Saturday night was spent up north in JC getting wild for some birthdays.  Southsiders were out in force, on a day that was bookended by literal and figurative murky grey cloudfog.  I do remember eating Lotteria food (a burger joint that rhymes with 'diarrhea', 'nuf said) on my roof at 6am, always a worrying sign.  À la 'The Hangover', I groggily went through my camera the next day, and was shocked/elated to find a wide array of public drunkenness and nudity, most of which is not suitable for even this blog.  Good times with a good crew, but nothing good ever lasts, as Iris Dement says.

No comments:

Post a Comment