Wednesday 20 July 2011

Dog shit - part 2

Fuzzbeast

What a relief
  The other day while walking the beast, a funny thing happened.  The beast crapped at the top of a hill, and the solid little pinecone of crap went rolling down the street.  The thing went like 2 car-lengths before falling off the sidewalk - impressive distance!  So I go chasing after said turd, bag on hand.  As I put it in the bag, I caught a big whiff, and started dry-heaving and swearing.  "Uhhhrk!  Fuck....oh...uuhhhhrk!  Fuck...ew...uuuuurk!"  A Korean lady came around the corner at that moment, and saw me doing this while holding the bag o' shit as far as my arm would take it, as the beast danced around.  She wasn't ready to see all of that, I can tell.
  Reminds me of a stand-up bit where a forgotten comic says "We're following dogs around and cleaning up their shit?  Did we lose a war or something?"

No comments:

Post a Comment