Sunday 17 July 2011

Random soggy Seogwi







  I'm all burned up, looks like the rainy season (Jangma) is over.  Let the hot and humid season commence!  Spent the day on Gimnyeong beach, but didn't dare take out the camera in spite of, er, scenic beauty.  Fine sand.  Kills cameras.  I have nothing self-deprecating to report.  Self-defecating either, for that matter.
  Being blissfully unemployed, abstract concepts like 'day' mean nothing to me.  What day is it?  Just another day, really.  I honestly don't know what year it is some days, sometimes I'm not even close.  My days involve getting roasted on the beach, then napping my fried carcass for the rest of the day.  After that, I stay up all night. Don't be stressed when you're blessed, someone on TV said.

No comments:

Post a Comment