Thursday 27 June 2013

Good grinds/bad pulp

 
Lunch spread at So-Ban
More junk food 
Been going for good grinds (lunch) with D-money of late, good times.  The only problem is that sometimes my fussy stomach isn't quite prepared for a spread like this for lunch, or breakfast for that matter.  In any case, it cleans out the system.  Super colon blow.  Like the scene in Van Wilder where m'man fires off a brown laser beam into a trash can while screaming "I'm bleeding!"
  Heck, watch it now, you're welcome(100,000+ people can't be wrong): "Dear God, that's wretched."
  Also, I'm in bad need of some good books.  This is the crap I'm reading right now, for want of something better.  Don't get me wrong, I love trashy dollar-bin dreck like this.  Good, guilty reading.  I used to read seedy sniper thrillers with alarming regularity when I wore a younger man's Chucks.
  The Smiths - listening to them a lot again, I'm afraid.

2 comments:

  1. 'Then My Shoes Fell Off' a novel by Sol Rosenberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. It's a verrrrry ascarrryyy!

    ReplyDelete