Wednesday 15 December 2010

I Can't Believe It's Not Gutter

Getcher balls a'rollin!
Gonna do a lil bowlin' in a tournament on Saturday. This pic is from way back in Taiwan, when myself and a rowdy pack of day-seizing South Africans commandeered a bowling alley.  These cats brought a garbage can (!) filled with Sangria to the alley, and we played an insane couples n' costumes tournament, complete with wacky rules and Elvis sideburns.  My team was called "The SanXuLiu Stray Dogs".  The Taiwanese accepted what we were doing with a shrug and a smile, whereas Koreans would have shit the bed and taken it as a nationalistic affront to all that is pure and Korean.  That was many failed follicles ago in a misty past that is confusing to me.
  My Decembeard is turning into a thick pelt, good for revolting Koreans and keeping my face warm.  Feeling grinchy today.  The fuck you starin' at?!

No comments:

Post a Comment