Monday 27 December 2010

Mini-bliz in Sog/Solid stool







Snowing everywhere in the world it seems.  Yesterday I woke up a human again, and not a wretched creature that lives on the toilet.  And groans and grunts to itself all day.  Yuk.  Lost a few pounds though, always makin' lemonade.  Shaved the Decembeard, wasn't a hard choice after straining puke through it a few times.  So I ventured out of my stuffy hovel yesterday into an awesome little Seogwipo blizzard along my favorite backroads.  My lips numbed.  It was good.  Still not 100%.  I had a revelation while fevered and sweaty under my blankets for 3 days - when you're hallucinating heavily, anything that's on tv seems pretty good.  Funny stories are surely soon to come, stay tuned.  Love those logs.  Splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment