Sunday 19 December 2010

Ballz/Droppin' trou

My foot and knee hurt.  Bruised from my unorthodox bowling delivery.  I swing the ball a few times while lurching towards the pins, one big swing, and then I do a strange underhand/sidearm backspin dealy while simultaneously smashing the top of my right foot and knee down to the floor.  Had some people giggling, especially the robot-armed Koreans who handed us our asses.  I was actually in decent form for not having played in 3 years (tootin' my own horn as usual, beep beep!), with an average of 145 and a high of 165.  The fact that the tournament started at 9:30 am didn't stop us devils from crafting bowling rat-juice from blue Powerade and soju, which is like vodka served on the rocks, and by rocks I mean crack rocks.  We didn't win.  My foot bruise is actually quite nice to look at.
Always a good pose


Good ol' Robot-hands McGee





Antics!

Tomfoolery!

You'll say hi to Krampus for me, ya?
  Oh, on Saturday night a friend of mine had so much of the creature that he took off his shirt at a bar and repeatedly dropped his pants...and drawers.  I kept having to run over and pull them up.  Hilarity!  That's how we do it up on Jeju!  The stunned/unimpressed/hateful/disgusted looks on the faces of the barstaff were so perfect, I wanted to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment