Thursday 10 February 2011

Seoul randoms






Two ivory cherubs
Cobain lives near Ehwa Women's University (apparently the priciest in Korea), and the place has a sweet campus.  There's an impressive Death Star canyon dug into the hill that's actually two massive buildings housing classes and libraries and whatnot.  It's got all kindsa greenovations that probably give it cheap climate-control and lighting bills.  Hippies.  Also some not half-bad woods around the campus, saw 3 different kinds of tits there.  I did.  Later took the boyz to one of my favorite spots in Seoul, the war museum.  It's a solid museum, packed with my favorite of things...dioramas.  I can't get enough of dioramas.  What's not to like?  Fuck it, this year, I'm gonna build my very own diorama.  It will be titled 'The Malaise of Modernity', and everyone who views it will understand that I'm number one!  I'm number one!

No comments:

Post a Comment