Tuesday 15 February 2011

Troubles with Old Whitey

Fuggin' fug


I haven't a face


Look at me, I'm a big stupid white robot!

I'm beginning to suspect that my troublestorm yesterday was some kind of Feb.14th karmic zap.  Ha, I probably deserve it, too.
  So I walked over to get my craptop, and then angrily pushed my fat, curvy white scoot to the scoot place.  She's heavy, is Old Whitey.  Luckily, my scoot decided to crap out at the top of a long hill (again), so I didn't have to push too much, and I push-coasted there in 10 minutes.  They ripped out the ignition and put in a new one (again), and were thoroughly puzzled by my robot antics.
  It's funny, whenever I get work done on my scoot, they put a keychain with the number of the scoot place on my keys.  If they find a keychain from one of their competition, they rip it off and replace it with theirs, while giving me dirty looks.
  I noticed little parts falling off my scoot when they were working on it, and when they re-assembled her, the parts were still laying on the greasy floor.  I scooped them up and put them in my pocket, figuring they may be useful one day.  More dirty looks.
  I have a problem with looking at my phone 6 times in a row to check the time, but the time never registers with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment