Thursday 11 July 2013

Morning Jungmun mission / Jupiter's cock

 






I love that back coast road to Jungmun.  I've had a few memorable rides on that trail, both with and without passenger.  These days, without.  Drove through tragic Gangjeong, where 'they' are building a shitty naval base against the will of the locals.  There was a protest going on as I went through, but I couldn't do more than give a weak drive-by beep-beep in support, as foreigners are verboten at protests - a buddy of mine was deported a couple of years back for photographing a protest at Gangeong.  Oh well, that's how it crumbles.
  This morning I fell asleep reading a book on the beach, a good time was had by all.
  I've become one of those people I used to scorn - those that feel that every song by The Smiths was written juuuuuust for them.  Jupiter's cock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQPZ9dD9v8

No comments:

Post a Comment