Tuesday 12 January 2010

Couple more randoms from Seoul



Poached from B-Dawgz. Outside the ballet I whipped a dart and popped a balloon and won...an exotic Seogwipo tangerine. Whatever, I live in Seogwipo, and the little bastard was sour. Also, I kinda ruined B-Dawgz's can - it's not like I crapped a baby's leg or put in a whole roll of shit-tickets or anything, I just think his toilet was being fussy.
Oh, a random incident from Daejeon. tyrann-E, his buddy and I were playing darts in a bar. The electronic dart board happened to have a 'dart event' contest associated with it - if you play count-up and end with a score of 111, 123, 222, 234, 333, 345, 369, etc, you win something. Wellllll, the three of us managed to each end with a score of 369 in the same game. Incredulous high fives and rebel yells from us, but you should have seen the look on the bar guy's face! I've never seen a guy look so bent out of shape and bitter. Ha ha! He reluctantly brought us our platter of free food and arm-fulls of free beer. "Dart event is over", he hissed at us as he walked away.
Well well well, Cobain and I have hatched our most improbable travel plans yet. Totally insane. So insane that I can't reveal our plans until we (hopefully) return.

1 comment:

  1. shit tickets! get cha red hot shit tickets!!!

    ReplyDelete