Sunday 3 January 2010

"Gazing into a horse's ass" or "The Buttcrack-er" or "Drunk at the Ballet"





The black-market turkey was insanely good, and we were eating it for days. I'm all fat now. After a snooze, we went to The Nutcracker. I'm not a big ballet guy, but it was pretty neat and Christmas-y. Until...the male lead dancer guy came out, wearing tight tights. tyrann-E whispers 'pretty tight', and I lost it, laughing like a kid who shouldn't. I know ballet guys are supposed to wear the tights, but this guy's ass was massive and muscle-y, it was like a horse's ass, minus the tail. Shocking. Anyways, I almost bit though my lip, I was trying not to laugh, but it's hard not to laugh when you're drunk at the ballet. Uncultured heathens.
The next day we went to heaven on Earth, the X-box room. We drank beer, played Call of Duty and Winning 11, and loved life. Oh boy, I loves the X-box room. Easily amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment