Tuesday 22 March 2011

Malachai - Snowflake


Korea creates strange bedfellows.  Groups of foreigners here hang out that wouldn't necessarily be pals in the 'real world'.  My English ex told me this with a laugh when we first started dating, ages and effing ages ago : "I would never hang out with you back home."  Talk about starting things off well.  Also, talk about a back-handed compliment.  Actually, maybe that's not technically a back-handed compliment.
  Here's a better one, a back-handed invite.  A diminutive South Afican once said this to me: "Hey bru, can you come out on a double-date with me tonight?  I need a non-threatening wingman."  He was far too clever for me, I never picked up on that one.  Where is that lil guy now?  Oh yeah, no one gives a shit, because he was a little arsehole.  Zing!

2 comments:

  1. If I recall correctly, I turned you on to this video. Strange bedfellows indeed ;)
    I would hang out with you back home though! :)

    ReplyDelete