Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Balad of Ole Mustard



Helmet: a wee bit small for me - my head is 'long'.
  I've become the temporary custodian of Ole Mustard, a rickety little 50cc scooter.  Now I really miss my 125cc Forte, Ole Whitey.  The mean streets of downtown Yeosu are not scooter friendly, especially for little 50cc no-ball-wonders with flaccid mirrors and no turn signals.  Huge and bustling three-laned affairs with no shoulders, I'm not a fan.  Mustard is so small, I'm not used to bouncing all over the place and almost popping wheelies on speed bumps.  Anyhow, Cobain and I took our tiny lil' 50s for a wonderiffic sea cruise today, details to follow.
  Oh, we've both got the runs, due to some dodgy fish stew the other day.  Ok, he's out, my turn.  Splash-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment