Sunday 14 August 2011

Busan...episode 2: Girly drinks and getting owned at darts



Ugly Buse on the horizon.

Not a June Bug, but it'll do. 

Coy Jeppuh.

When in Rome, be stupid.

I let her win cuz she's pretty.

Neat.

Take THAT, you fuckin' ball!
  The bus ride from Yeosu to Busan was downright scenic at times, but when we stopped at a rest stop that I realized I'd been to six years ago, I knew (extra knew) it was time to leave Krazy town.  Busan was a blur of girly drinks with Jeppuh and Yo-E.  We are SO like the Sex and the City girls!  Yo-E was cool, she could burp with the best of them, and she kicked my ass at darts.  Some Gypsies tried to steal Jeppuh's shoes off the beach at 4 a.m., and I can't remember much else that happened.  Did I mention that Haeundae Beach sucks shit?  Yes, I did.  It sucks royal shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment