Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pics of Pics

Petulant at 17

Rockout witcher cockout

Depenised, but good

Dance, hopelessly betangled

The always popular 'sexy nurses'

Rota, guitar god

Yelp

We had a DJ mixing in Star Wars sound effects, hectic
  I found a bulging bag of old pictures.  I took pictures of some of those pictures.  Here are some of those.  The old rock band, don't you know.  It was a blur of fun, beer, and loud.
  It's raining.  Here, the rain smells like rocks.  On Jeju, it smelled like the ocean, or, if you were lucky, the ocean mixed with pine trees.   Not to say that rocks is a bad smell.  Rocks smell fine.
 I wandered around a grocery store today, stunned, like the guy in The Hurt Locker, at the end.  I saw The Devil's Double the other day.  It was aiiight, but I did feel like a creeper, sitting in the theatre on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment