Tuesday 16 August 2011

Random planes

Phantom

Tweet

Fat

Renard Air is now boarding
  Major rest stops on Korean highways feature airplanes in the parking lots - moderately interesting.  Also planes, were the Korean Air A380, and the Vladivostok Air jet I spotted while waiting for my freedom bird at Incheon. The Vladivostok Air plane was notable because every single passenger I saw heading for it was a statuesque Russian blond renard, each one bafflingly hotter than the last.  Thankfully, many of them were running.
  I just remembered a story a guy told me three years ago, to the day.  He told me about how he punched out his dog because it stole a chicken off the table.  Punching out dogs is never cool, but the story was fucking hilarious.  "Fuuuuck yoooou!" he screamed, as he punched it out.  Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment