Sunday 28 August 2011

Morefood


  It seems dumb to be putting pictures of food up here, when I'm in the real world.  It's one thing to take pictures of pig spine soup or something wacky, but taking, let alone posting pictures of pizza seems lame.  Ah well, it's my fackin' blog, innit.  These two refreshing items are notable in that they were high on my crave list when I was in Korea.  A chicken souvlaki pitta/amazing home fries from Villa Souvlaki, best consumed with a Coke.  Cosmos was packed this morning (there are only nine seats in the joint), so Villa was the logical door number two.  It didn't disappoint.
  Then for dinner, which was by candlelight thanks to that Irene, an old school Italian mushroom pizza from B&M.  Complete with bread ball in the middle, it was also perfect.  And I had a club sandwich yesterday.  There go my fucking washboard abs.  Time for a beer.
  Mongolia!

No comments:

Post a Comment