Tuesday 23 August 2011

Seoul with Piss-bottle Man





  I spent my last few days in Korea sleeping on Piss-bottle Man's floor.  It was pretty chill, we drank (as we do), watched tons of South Park, went to a movie (romantic), and played mini-golf.  Goddamn it, I was running away with the game for the first 9, but he crept back and we tied at 55.  Balls to that.  It took me a few months to fully forgive him for keelhauling my hat.  He put it down the front of his pants, and pulled it out of the back of his pants.  Friends.  Anyhow, Seoul itself...I won't miss it.
  I ripped up my hands today smashing tennis ball slapshots against a wall for an hour.

2 comments:

  1. Who and why is 'Piss Bottle Man'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a Brit kid who used to drink huge plastic beer bottles on an hour bus ride across Jeju, then pee in them and throw them out the window.

    ReplyDelete