Thursday 4 August 2011

Busan...episode 1: A horse's ass without a tail, and the worst beach on Earth

Don't look straight at it

Totally unnecessary

Silly

Strange

Not relaxing in any way

Please make it stop

I hate my life right now

All wrong
  Falling behind on the bloggage, with all the Yeosu beachin' I've been doing.  Here's the first installment of a recent and raucous Busan weekend I spent with Jeppuh and his charming friend Yo-E.  This dude was tanned like a fried chicken, and...his ass...the grape-smuggler...there's nothing I can say that this picture doesn't already say.  Enjoy it.
  Haeundae Beach in Busan is the biggest pile of steaming shit, EVER.  Miles of endless umbrellas, Koreans, and piss-filled water.  It was a rude shock to the senses, I hated every second of it.  Give me Jungmun Beach any day.  Don't take Jungmun mornings for granted, Jeju folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment