Tuesday 20 January 2009

Best 2.50$ I ever spent.



I picked up these wacky safety glasses today for cheap. I got them because a buddy on the north shore is soon returning from America with an assload of airsoft guns. The plan is to shoot the hell out of each other while giggling, it's gonna rock nations. I can't wait to try on my holster. Tell yo momma to buy a black dress! Clickety clack bop bop! I actually think I'm gonna wear the glasses around town. They're so bad they're still bad.
I also found a Family Mart that sells ginger ale. I was never a prodigious consumer of ginger ale back home, but I appreciate the option. I also think that small cans make more sense than bigger cans. Yes I do. Boring but true.
I don't know what to do about my hiking shoes. They never fully dried off from Sunday's hike, and now they smell like actual shit. I've got them confined to my little balcony area, but it's smelling pretty grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment