Saturday 31 January 2009

Cheesehenge







































I made a henge out of the embarrassing amount of cheese I brought back from Ilsan. At Costco Koreans were looking into my cart, and when they saw how much cheese I was buying, they gave me the 'you're worse than Hitler' look, as opposed to the usual 'who farted?' look Koreans give me when they realize I'm me.
I don't know what head doctors would say about this, but I enjoy making henges, and will do so at any given opportunity. It started early, with Blockhenge, Eraserhenge, Legohenge, and Jengahenge. If there are henge-shaped objects lying in front of in henge-able numbers, I will soon craft a henge.
Here are some pictures to illustrate my henge-mentia. There's VHShenge, an impromptu henge set up to celebrate the bottling of a batch of 'Sparrow Solstice Ale' I made with my father in September (yes, I own 'Iron Eagle 3' on VHS, so what?). Then there's probably my best henge yet, Beerhenge. I made that on an island called Muuido about two years ago, at 3 in the morning. It made the locals visibly uneasy, and they knocked it all down at first light, after pointing at it and discussing it in small groups for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment