Wednesday 21 January 2009

Last Friday
















I went to Gecko's, and hung out with some other waygooks. Good batch of folks down here. Some images have been blurred to protect their identities. Not having had a sip of the creature in weeks, and my liver not being what it used to be, I fear I've turned into a lightweight. By the end of the night, I may or may not have done goofy things like: eat street plants, fly formation with the king of rock n roll Elvis Presley, try to borrow delivery scooters, sing 'Flight of the Bumblebee', babble incoherently, and solve the world's economic crisis using neo-Keynesian theories. Some of these feats may have been dreams. I'm sure I made a great first impression with these insanities. I was feeling crap on Saturday, but a disgusting 'combination' pizza and X-men 2 on OCN helped me out of the woods. Sometimes you need bad, the worse the better. I don't know how often I can drink so much, as I'm getting to be old, like in the lyrics to a Sam Roberts song.

2 comments:

  1. OCN is a Korean TV channel that favors superhero movies and CSI. Their slogan is "OCN!! Number one channel!!"

    ReplyDelete