Tuesday 7 June 2011

Mudhoney - Suck You Dry

I'm all outta shows to watch.  Shit man, no one wants to deal with reality, I need more shows to watch.
In other news, people have told me I snore, but I have no proof of that.  Fuck, I'm wired on cola.  Like a cola fiend or something.   Fiending away on cola, hunched over a laptop, looking for free online games that involve blowing the fuck out of ever-advancing zombies with a wide array of upgradeable and realistic weaponry.  And contemplating the intricacies of life.  Yeah yeah yeah.
  I'm appalled at how many times I fall for buying a t-shirt that looks big enough for me, then I wash it once, and hey presto I'm wearing a goddamn midriff exposing, ultra-tight, stupid-looking little baby t-shirt.  It's my cursed stout Shatner torso.  Shitcrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment