Thursday 2 June 2011

V-ball silly


I knocked all of them down with my balls

He's got legs for days, and ambiguous genetalia

An exploded cupcake

I gotcha fuckin' papers right here
Played in a beach v-ball tournament last weekend, and I've almost recovered.  My team (Covered With Bumps) came in 3rd in our pool, ahead of about 20 teams overall.  Not too bad, but don't tell that to certain hyper-competitive types.  Didn't get much sleep, and I still have an alarming block of missing memory from the first hour or so of Saturday morning.  S'all good though, booze 'n sun fills you up in a way little else can, especially interpersonal relationships.
  I'm supposed to show a Danish birder around the island for the next couple of days.  Small world, he's from Esbjerg, a town I dearly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment