Tuesday 14 June 2011

Durujigi and MAN'S ASS!




Eat no evil, no hair evil
Had durujigi the other day.  I used to go to this place when Cobain was around, but I hadn't been there in about two years.  It's a byob working-class joint, cheap.  Durujigi is pork and most of everything else, all mixed up.  Not bad.  The lady that worked there snaffled a can of stout from my boy.
  Here's a good one I forgot about.  This shenanigan happened a while back at a 'middle eastern party' deal here in town - think of drunk people wearing towels as hats, and overpriced hummus 'n hookahs.  Anyhow, the drinks were flowing, and folks were all red-cheeked and hummus-filled.  That's when this douchebag starts showing everyone pictures of his girlfriend's (or was it?) cleavage on a digital camera, expecting everyone to shower her tatas with praise, and say 'Oh, you lucky dawg!', nudge nudge, wink wink.  When the camera got to me, I screamed "That's a fuckin' MAN'S ASS!"
  The girl in question, I hear, was unimpressed.  What?  What?  So what.

No comments:

Post a Comment